Ingredients for Pumpkin Muffins
|Preparation Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Autumn basically means pumpkins time! Many autumn pumpkin recipes can be found online nowadays and they are all super tasty, but many are salty: velvets, soups, lasagna, pizzas! Why not try a sweet recipe?
We have prepared the Pumpkin and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Muffins using a pinch of lemon olive oil, in order to give it a more characteristic flavor, but if you want you can also make them with non-flavored olive oil or with orange / ginger olive oil (discover all our flavored olive oil on our shop).
Try our recipe and let us know: you will be amazed by their goodness and softness!
Directions for pumpkin muffins
- Bake the pumpkin in the oven, without adding extra virgin olive oil or other aromatic herbs, at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes. Before taking out the pumpkin from the oven, try sticking a fork into the pulp: it must be very soft.
- Take it out of the oven, separate it from the peel (if you cooked it with the peel) and let it cool in a colander so that it releases the excess water.
- Blend the pumpkin, extra virgin olive oil and lemon flavored olive oil. Add 1 egg.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and sugar, then add the pumpkin mixture.
- Add the milk slowly.
- Cut the dark chocolate into coarse pieces and add it to the dough.
- Place about 3 tablespoons per serving in a muffin pan.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes. Test the toothpick to see if the mixture is ready to take out (it must be dry after putting it in a muffin).
- Enjoy your pumpkin muffins with extra virgin olive oil!